Sunday, October 05, 2008

OCTOBER 3 BIRTHDAY

BASICALLY thanks to everyone who wished me happy bday or belated bday or whatever ya!had a few big ANG POWS and presents! THANKS!!

okies on that day itself i woke up at 4pm because i got to fetch my dad from airport..i also meet VANNY at the airport..! She gave me present!! thanks very much vanny and wilson lee peng wee likes it very much =D took some pictures before she left.. met dad...he gave me a BIG RED PACKET!!Eat with him at east coast foodcourt and left for my friends!!

meet them at E-hub..went arcade..went to chill..took pictures!SPECIAL THANKS TO JR,JIN,JOSH,SC,BOON,AMOS,JIANG for sacrificing their zzz-ping time for me!! =D went to katong to slack..saw weiliang, yanrong and company =D went to bedok inter in the morning for breakfast..

some photos



this photo was taken on my 15th birthday =D miss those times



i will update more photos on my upcoming post..im lazy to do so at the time being lols



THATS ALL FOLKS